Sunday, June 16, 2013

Summer Fun Day 22 - Taking Time to be Thankful



This week were thanking God for the Man of the House.  Not that we aren't normally thankful for all he adds to our lives, but Father's Day brought a few special thank-yous to mind. I lost my father when I was nine, and know how precious every minute we have together can be.  I am very thankful for Father's Days like today.


And, D (age 10) who's favorite book is a very well worn copy of the Birds of Montana Field Guide...


 ...is very thankful for the pair of mourning doves that have set up housekeeping outside his bedroom window.
 

They couldn't have a more appreciative neighbor.

3 comments:

Cristy said...

I love the picture of your family. You should frame that one. (And/or make a copy for your husband to take to work.)

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I love the picture too. Your husband is well loved :)

Ticia said...

I'm with everyone else, that's a great picture of everyone. Full of life :)